Sunday, July 3, 2016

Women in Science Fiction: Molly Adams

molly adamsAuthor Bio


I was born in China. I was adopted when I was a year-and-a-half. I'm currently eighteen years old and in community college.


I have been writing since I was five, after my parents bought me my first sketchbook. I live in a remote area, and I haven't been to many places or done many exciting things. I've never traveled, except when coming to the United States as an infant. Writing is my way of escaping, of imagining exciting adventures and getting to experience them as I write.


Besides writing, my favorite hobbies are reading, drawing, watching TV, songwriting, and looking through my dad's telescope.



DeepBlueDividerBlurb:


When a government experiment sends one hundred people from Earth to live on Mars under a dome, Nikola Edakis is excited for his new life. Although his wife Aaralyn is worried about the new difficulties they'll face, no one is prepared when the dome is destroyed and the Edakis and the others are forced to leave Mars. Taking an unused spare rocket, they end up on a distant planet where they meet an alien race called Koestlers, who take them in as prisoners. Will they escape? And if they do, will they return to Earth or find a new home in outer space?



coverAvailable at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment