Tuesday, August 25, 2015

When the Energizer Bunny Dies

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqrnZnMhyvA[/embed]



My inner "Energizer Bunny" might be dead.


Or, probably on life support at the moment.


Energizer-Bunny


I can't tell which one it is just yet.


bronze_beaded_divider___design_png_by_jssanda-d6arcln


It's weird because my mind won't shut up—a gazillion thoughts are going all at once—but physically I'm tuckered out.


Today I woke up wanting to write, wanting to get something on paper, but I feel exhausted. So I know that if I were to write, it would probably come out like some nonsensical jargon that no one would understand.


After having made the decision to not write on a story, I thought that maybe I'd just write a blog post instead.



So ...


8961232


Not that I really know what I want to say. I guess I'm just gonna have to wing it.


Oh, how about I tell you 10 things you might not know about me? Yeah? Cool!


Now, should I count down or up...?


Okay, UP it is!tumblr_ni6dkmOPnf1sl21koo1_500




  1. I'm the youngest of my siblings. The baby sister. :| Not my favorite thing to be, of course.

  2. I am only 5 foot tall. No more and no less. Although, my personality and strong voice make up for my lack in height.

  3. I AM AN ABSOLUTE WHOVIAN!! Not the kind that only likes the new series, but the sort that loves the classics, the books and the video recordings too. I know the story line from the beginning—back and forth, and forth and back. I am to Doctor Who what Trekkies are to Star Trek. Moreover, I like to ask the profound scientific questions, that the show has kept unanswered. I bet that I'd be a great writer for the show. Just saying.

  4. I am NOT ATHLETIC in the least. I mean, not an iota! Like, zilch, zip, nada.

  5. When I was a kid I wanted to be one of 3 things; A teacher (accomplished that), A Rock Star (this not so much) and a Chef (never made it there but became a pretty outstanding home cook).

  6. I HATE, HATE, HATE WET BREAD!! Wet bread consists of any bread like substance that has been doused with any liquid type substance. Any! That's right ... A! N! Y! Any! Don't do wet bread at all.

  7. I always divide my M&Ms by color before eating them. Then, once that is done, I eat then in order starting with the smallest group amount first.

  8. I am a total Germophobe! Like the "Let's walk around with a bottle of hand sanitizer and wet wipes in my purse whilst dousing the kids with Lysol Spray, just in case."

  9. Although I like to grow my hair out and think it looks pretty with some length, I never keep it down. EVER! It eventually always ends up in a ponytail. Why? Because I don't like hair in my face or on my neck, because it makes me hot, because it tickles me and I think something is crawling on me, because long hair is pretty but hard to maintain ... shall I go on?!

  10. I am somewhat of a Haphephobian: this is a rare phobia that involves the fear of touching or being touched. Now, the reason I say "somewhat" is because I'm not that way all the time or with everyone, just most of the time with most people. And yet, most people just want to get all touchy feely all the time, and I'm like "Ummm... #NOPE!" So, if I let a person hug or touch me, and do it in return, then that person should feel lucky.


So there it is, 10 random facts about me. I wonder how many of you may have already known these things about me, or suspected them?

Anywho, until next time world!

graphics-wink-788472

No comments:

Post a Comment