Monday, January 12, 2015

Journal Entry: That #WTF moment

So, I'm convinced that I MUST have a face that says "Hello Cyber bullies! This is welcome territory. Come one, come all and bully me away."

1484622_729388890485518_1368277693952854158_n

Yet, whilst my face may say that, the truth is that my mind is saying "Bitch PLEASE! You got the WROOONG ONE!"

giphy

And, it's happening more and more lately.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't take kindly to being called a liar, among other things. As the matter of fact, I have a high degree of disdain for liars. So, being called one adds to my angst. I've come to the conclusion that people that call one a liar, is because THEY are one, so they are trying to make you feel as though you are the culprit when in actuality it's them.

But, that's besides the point. The point is that I think I've had just about as much as I can take with Cyber Bullies for a couple of reasons.

  1. In my opinion, they only do these things because for some crooked reason they believe they can get away with it.

  2. They are cowards, because they know that if they approached me in the street the way that they do online, shit is going down! Hey, I may be an intellectual, but I'm from a rough upbringing. #justsayingStick_fight_gif_by_Rakkushi


So, as of late, the trend has become, that when I speak my mind via Social Media sites or otherwise, and people don't like what I have to say, they instantly want to start bullying me.

Just FYI:

Just because I might have a friendly face--in any other occasion I am friendly--does not by any means mean that I'm going to sit here and tolerate your BS. It ain't happenin' buddy.

It's getting to the point where I just want to totally disconnect from Social Media and the like altogether.

Here is something that happened today--this doesn't include something that happened last Friday which I will talk about later this week.

This is one of those, "It's easier to show you rather than tell you." situations.

Proof(Read from left to right, top to bottom.)


I mean, are you for fucking serious?! Hell no! This made me irate. If I could reach out and slap a bitch, I would have. Anyone that knows me knows that if I said I did something, then I did it. Same applies if I say that I'm gonna do something. Plus, now apparently its wrong to express your opinion and thoughts on things. Get the fuck outta here.


Get-the-fuck-out-of-here-GIFS


Enough is enough. I've tried every "civil" tactic that I can think of to deal with these people. I tried ignoring them, reporting them, avoiding them altogether. That's it! "Nice Jazz" has left the building. Hence forth, these low-life pieces of shit are gonna get what they got coming to 'em. #justsaying


Just_saying



If they get offended, it's on them.


I'm out. Peace!


peace-out-suckaa-o

1 comment:

  1. Don't let them take you there Yasmin. That's what they want, for you to bring yourself down to their level. I don't know what you're going through but i've been in a similar situation. 2 years ago i had some twitter drama due to my tweets to a certain artist who will remain nameless. They all ganged on me an called me a crazy bitch for my over the top tweets to this guy. When i read all the tweets i wanted to cry (an some of them were my so-called friends) I was extremely pissed and sad at the same damn time. They didn't know me. Didn't know what kind of person I was. I got to the point where i can't take it anymore so I unfollowed them right after i tweeted" why did i do to you? i don't even know you. i would never call you out your name or judge you unfairly, that's not my character. I guess i just see the good in people. i love you because you are child of God and apart of #TeamDDB.


    I hope this story helped you in some way. If it didn't, keep it yourself lol X

    ReplyDelete