Who is Harmony Kent?
Indie Author Harmony Kent is an award winning multi-genre author. Her publications include:
- The Battle for Brisingamen (Fantasy Fiction) AIA approved
- The Glade (Mystery/Thriller) AIA Approved/BRAG Medallion Honouree/New Apple Literary Awards Official Selection Honours 2015
- Polish Your Prose: Essential Editing Tips for Authors (Writing/Editing) New Apple Literary Awards Top Medallist Honours 2015
- Finding Katie (Women’s Fiction)
- Slices of Soul (Contemporary Poetry)
- Interludes (Erotic Short Stories)
- Moments (Short Stories and Poetry)
- Jewel in the Mud (Zen Musings)
- Backstage (Erotic Romance)
- FALLOUT (Post-Apocalyptic Dystopia)
As well as being an avid reader and writer, Harmony also offers reviews and supports her fellow indie authors, Harmony works hard to promote and protect high standards within the indie publishing arena. She is always on the look out for talent and excellence, and will freely promote any authors or books who she feels have these attributes.
Well, that’s the official biography … Harmony also has violent tendencies and forced me to add a not quite so official version …
Harmony Kent is famous for her laughter, and has made quite the name for herself … she’s also, um, a writer … and fairly well known for that too. She lives in rural Cornwall with her ever-present sense of humour, adorable husband, and quirky neighbours.
What is her Science Fiction Contribution?
WHEN EVERYTHING FALLS APART, WHAT CAN YOU DO?