Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 Summary and Thoughts

Once in a while I come here to give an overall look at the year that has passed. I don't think I actually got around to doing this in 2020, although I wanted to.

I mean, I might have. Who knows? I frankly don't feel like looking it up. πŸ˜„

At any rate, moving on .... πŸ€ΈπŸ½‍♀️ 

Truth be told, I don't know that I have the energy or inner strength needed right now to go over all of the ins and outs of this past year. Suffice it to say that it was trying beyond measure.
The funny thing about my life is that just when I think shit can't get any harder, it does. 🀷🏽‍♀️

There is always that saying that people default to, "God won't give you more than you can handle." Besides being tired of hearing it, if that's the case, than by spiritual measures, I should be a heavy weight, champion, Gold Medal, pro body builder by now.πŸ‹πŸΌ‍♀️

But, "C'est la vie," as they say. Right? Right. πŸ˜’

With all that said;


Here is my hope for 2022 ....

1) That God/Spirit/Allah/The Universe/Higher Power (or whatever you call it) has my back—that I don't feel spiritually orphaned, such as I have been for so long.
2) That things, to one degree or another, start to look up. Whether that is health-wise, financially or in my love life ... I can use a great degree of Transcendental Light in all of those areas.
3) That I find all of the Inner Gladness and Fulfillment I need to carry on.
4) That my children and grandchild be safe, healthy and happy and FIND INNER PEACE.
5) That the people I love and care about the most are embraced and covered by Transcendental Light and be suffused by contentment in everything they do.

Basically, 2022, I need you to help me recharge my proverbial battery. That legit is all I want and need from you because my aspirations are big, and my heart and mind are even bigger.

2 comments:

  1. You are, without a doubt, one of the most amazing and incredible people I know. If anyone deserves a break/good fortune in life, it's you! So that is my wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete