Thursday, May 14, 2020

Da'Kharta Drop In: Take 2





Before I start promoting my first freebie, there are a few observations that I have to comment on. It'll be quick, I promise you.

(1) Either Y really likes space or she has some psychedelic mushrooms that she uses freely.
(2) I'm curious how she got those stars on the ceiling. I don't see a ladder and she isn't that tall. Maybe she really is an alien.
(3) How do you have popcorn kernels but no butter or oil to pop them? We must be living in our last days.
(4) Why does she have alcohol, as if we are in our last days?

Okay, nothing to satisfy my stomach or throat. Let me make this quick.

Once upon a time, when I was but a blip on the landscape of literature, an idea popped in my head. It involved a teacher, a student, and layers of intrigue. It came together to form a short tale known as Vocal Remedy.



I offer it for free because charging for something you can read in less than thirty minutes makes me feel as appalled as people believing that bananas don't belong in banana pudding.

Um … don't even ask. 



Check out my oldie but goodie Vocal Remedy, accessible on my site or at All Authors Publishing House.