Monday, May 15, 2017

Toodleoo

Hello All.

87527

Now, while there may be a smile on my face, this particular blog post is less than happy.


Today I have come to you all to announce the finale of All Authors P&P. :( My heart is heavy with this, so tragic, a good bye. Unfortunately, life has a way of coming in and taking over and rendering very little time for ventures such as All Authors P&P. Such was my dilemma.


Life dropped by and then eventually moved it, squatting on the potential of building an even bigger empire. What can you do? Such is life, I suppose.


At any rate, I want to thank each and every one of you for your unending support. It means everything to me.


Nevertheless, with that said, and a tear rolling down my cheek, I say "Adios, All Authors, you will forever be missed."

No comments:

Post a Comment