Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What's New with Y. Correa for 2016

minion helloHello! How goes it?

So, you're probably thinking that I have a shit ton of new things going on for the new year. Truth is, I don't. LOL :D

I have a few things happening, but that's about it. Just a few.

What is one of the new things I have going on?


The Earth 8-8-2 Series now has an official website where readers can go to learn more about the series and what's happening with it. It is NOT a Blog, but an actual website with information and fun about the series. Of course, it's brand new so there isn't much in the way of information. However, as the series grows, so will the site.


The best part is that you can feel free to leave a comment or even your review of "Earth 8-8-2: The Genesis Project", as well as any of the upcoming books right on the page.


Want to visit the page? Then just click the tab above (on the menu) or click ...


cooltext159085594929420So, what else is new?


Other than the diligent work on "Concordant Vibrancy 2: Vitality" I've also been plugging away at "Earth 8-8-2: Genesis' Rebellion" which is the 2nd installment of the Earth 8-8-2 series. I have a feeling that if I don't release that book this Spring, some of my fans will hunt me down. So, far be it from me to let them down. LOL


I also have a couple more things up my sleeve, but I'm taking things one day at a time so as to not overwhelm myself in the process. I do hope to have at least 3 books out by the end of this year, if all goes according to plan. Wish me luck.


Anywho ...


That's about it in regards to an update. Please, visit my new site and leave your feedback. Let me know what you think of it and what you think needs changing. If you've read "Earth 8-8-2" then leave your feedback on the book. I'd be highly appreciated.


Toodles!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment