Wednesday, December 16, 2015

2015 Is Almost Over

2015 bannerHello my sweets!


Today I think I am going to go down memory lane to see what all I accomplished (if anything) during 2015. I hope that I'm able to remember it all. Wish me luck. :D


red_page_divider_by_cougar28-d4vppotLet me seeeeeee ....


I suppose I should probably talk about my accomplishments as an author but not include the things I've done as the head of All Authors Publications & Promotions. Or, should I? :o I'm not sure.


On second thought, probably not as that would be too much to list. So, I'll just list my accomplishments as an author as well as personal accomplishments.


With that said, let's get started.


JanuaryIn January I participated in the release of "Concordant Vibrancy 1: Unity". The title of my entry was "Alma's Unsung Angel".


Here is a snippet.


CVforAmazonThis is the story of how a single orange, autumn Leaf changed everything.


Father Wind blew with a soft whistle; music was his talent. Such was his talent that if you looked closely you could see it swirling in the space around you.  A nearby Sugar Maple tree felt the tickle of his breath, and smiled. She loved the feather like, soft stroke, and the feeling that it provided as it caressed her hard brown bark.


There was something particularly enticing about this season. Every tree, that was any tree knew this.


People walked by, looking up at her abundant supply of orange, red and yellow leaves, admiring them. Children anxiously waited for them to fall from her old and stern branches so that they could jump in them and play.


To anyone, this would have been your average mid-October morning, had it not been for that single gust from Father Wind, which caused that sole Sugar Maple tree Leaf to come undone from its tethers.


The breeze streamed by, titillating the old branch a little more profusely than it would have on any other occasion. It was that teeny, tiny, extra, fragment of pressure that cause the resolutely affixed Leaf to dance the scantest bit more than it usually would.


Father Wind is gifting us an extraordinary blow today, mused Mother Sugar Maple.


The Leaf, whom was tightly intertwined to its mother giggled at the feeling—she too knew that there was something exceptionally special in that gust of wind which Father Wind had wafted. Something she couldn’t quite put her finger on, but she was content to bask in the music that it provided. That melody that allowed her to rhythmically move to its beat—it gave her a certain feeling of freedom—to her that was more than enough.


However, what the enamored Leaf did not know was what was just about to happen. Unbeknownst to her, she was about to come unhinged from the one entity that gave her life—her mother Sugar Maple.


Sugar Maple, chortled, also mesmerized by the splendid and refreshing gust. It was a day full of glee. This was any sugar maple trees’ favorite season. There was something expressly unique about it all. The ambiance, the way the sun shined, the scents in the air—all of it was a glorious change from the humid and hot summer days, that although caused her leaves to turn green, also was uncomfortably hot.


How was Mother Sugar Maple to know what was about to happen to her beloved, albeit adventurous daughter Leaf?


January also marked the time when I re-released my novel "MarcoAntonio & Amaryllis" with All Authors and gave it a new cover.


Also, my birthday is in January as is my daughter's, Eve. Mine is the 26th and her's the 27th. True story. So, there was that.


FebuaryFebruary was a relatively quiet month for me. Although, lots of introspection occurred during that month. February was the month that I decided that things needed to change with my life on a personal level and that I needed to get away from my current situation. Therein came the decision to leave Florida.


Oh, one other great thing happened in February; "MarcoAntonio & Amaryllis" became an Amazon Bestselling Novel in it's genre. That was super awesome!


I also completed the first installment of "Earth 8-8-2" in February and titled it "Earth 8-8-2: The Genesis Project".


MarchIn the month of March I completed my short story submission for the (at the time) upcoming short story collection called "Crackles of the Heart: Divergent Ink Book 1". The story was called "The Steam of Opposites", and when I completed it, I hated it. LOL. "The Steam of Opposites" was my first attempt at a Steam Punk Romance, and for a while, I thought I failed the genre horribly.


AprilIn April I joined forces with the one and only Da'Kharta Rising and did a Double Book Release of my story "Earth 8-8-2: The Genesis Project" and her story "Boundless Limits: Transcendent Choice Book 1".


For an excerpt of "Earth 8-8-2: The Genesis Project" visit HERE.


The last thing I accomplished in April was the revamping of the covers to all of my free short stories (Ryan, Loving ... them!, and The G Particle).


MayMay marked the beginning of the change that I needed. While, for the most part May was a quiet month for me, the end of May brought the much needed move from Florida. On May 27th, my little boy and I hitched a flight to New Jersey.


I am so grateful for this move.


Also, in early May, I went back to look at the story I'd written for "Crackles of the Heart". Having done some much needed edits to it, and then having added a bit more to the story as well, I eventually fell in love with "The Steam of Opposites". I realized that for my first attempt at writing in a genre that I wouldn't typically write in, I'd done a good job.


It was at that time that the self-given title of "Multi-Genre Author" truly stuck. You see, for some time I'd been writing in various genres, sometimes in one story, but having taken on the enterprise of writing something completely out of my comfort zone validated said skill.


JuneConsidering that June was the start of Summer Vacation—so, my son was not in school—June didn't prove to be a very productive month for me as an author. So, I spent most of my time working behind the scenes with all things All Authors.  Plus, it would have been hard to do anything with having just moved to another state and having my son home on Summer Vacation.


JulyJuly marked the release of "Crackles of the Heart", as well as the rekindling of my gumption for "Genesis Ellipse ...".


Of course, I haven't written much more on "Genesis Ellipse ..." since the end of July. *huffs*


AugustAugust marked my little boy's 13th birthday. He isn't so little any more, of course.


I've talked at length on my blog about my son, Gino. He's the light of my eyes. Here's a picture.


GinoSo, while he turned 13, mentally he is only about 6 or 7 years old. But, I tell ya, that boy went through a serious growth spurt when he hit 13. He's currently got 6 inches on me. I have to LOOK UP at my LITTLE BOY! What's that all about?! :D LOL


Also, in August I wrote a short story that will be included in "Concordant Vibrancy 2: Vitality" which is to be released on January 15th, 2016. August was also the month I started working on a story I titled "Lilith's Dominion".


SeptemberSeptember marked a change in direction. The latter part of the year was focused on All Authors Publishing House and it all started in September.


Although, I was still working behind the scenes on some of my own things, including "Lilith's Dominion", I was mostly tending to the flock, if you will. But you see, I love doing that, so for me it was productivity. :)


Also, in September I submitted my short story piece for "Concordant Vibrancy 2: Vitality" and I named it "Genomegenics". It a short story that pack a big punch.


OctoberI took October to further work on "Lilith's Dominion", I also blogged a lot since most of my attentions were going towards things All Authors related.


NovemberI completed "Lilith's Dominion" and continued to put forth tons of time and effort to All Authors P&P. I also started a cover concept for "Lilith's Dominion".


Also, in November I touched base with Co-Author of my upcoming (and very first) crime novel, A. Lopez Jr., in order to restart that project as it had been on hold for quite some time.


DecemberWell, we are currently in December (only having hit the half way mark today) and what have I been doing?


Work, work, work!


I'm getting ready for the release of "Concordant Vibrancy 2: Vitality", I'm doing tons and tons of behind the scenes work. I'm writing when I can, blogging when I can and working on my older WIPs when I can. Also, I started constructing the bones of what will be the "Earth 8-8-2 Website" which will focus on the Earth 8-8-2 Multiverse and the Characters therein. It's going to be a great tool for lovers of the Earth 8-8-2 series as they will be able to use it to see some Behind the Sense type of information and bonus material. Things that won't be in the books. It should be fun.



red_page_divider_by_cougar28-d4vppot


Honestly, I'm excited about 2016. If all goes according to plan (and if time permits), come 2016 you guys should be seeing some (if not all) of the following releases by your truly:




  • "Concordant Vibrancy 2: Vitality" An All Authors Anthology

  • "Earth 8-8-2.2 (Subtitle Still Unnamed)" the 2nd installment of the Earth 8-8-2 Series

  • "The Legacy of MarcoAntonion & Amaryllis" the 2nd and final installment of "MarcoAntonio & Amaryllis"

  • "Pleasure Prints: Divergent Ink Book 2" An All Authors Anthology

  • "Lilith's Dominion" a novelette

  • "Peter Blade" Co-Authored with A. Lopez Jr.

  • And who knows, if all goes well, probably even "Genesis Ellipse ..."


red_page_divider_by_cougar28-d4vppotSo, in retrospect, this year was pretty productive. For a while I was thinking that I hadn't gotten much done. But now, when I look at it all written out ... I did a shit ton. And, most of what I pointed out doesn't include my work as the President/Founder of All Authors Publications & Promotions and all of its subsidiaries and/or my participation in The Review Board. WOOT!


wootAlright, well, I guess things can only go up from here. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment