Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy Birthday to ME!

Hello everyone! Kisses and hugs!


Well, as per the title of this post, today is indeed my birthday. It's been a grueling 4 decades, I can assure you that. Lol.


10408073_763676900390050_306795535951384302_n

So, in celebration of my special day, I've decided to share 5 special things that you may not know about me. And, PS: I don't bite. If you have a question or would like to know something else about me, just ask.


Here we go...


candles-5

I frequently get asked my nationality or ethnicity. Most people can't place it. Some, however, have.


I am Latina.


Now, while some have guessed my ethnicity, they can't seem to guess my nationality.


I am of Puerto Rican descent. And, YES, I do speak the language fluently.


download

candles-4

I have an obsession. "What is it", you're wondering? I'm obsessed with the combination of the colors pink and blue. I mean, they just compliment each other so very well. Here ... have a look.

Pink_and_Blue_Vanilla_Cupcakes_by_amysalmon

You can't tell me that doesn't look amazing together. Lol


candles-3

I am the youngest of 3 siblings. I don't really ever talk about my siblings, so for some reason lots of people believe that I'm an only child. I'm not.


20070622_siblings

candles-2 For all of the traveling that I've done in my life, I'VE NEVER BEEN TO DISNEY WORLD! Nope. Not ever. Not once.


Walt_disney_pictures

candles-1

I am a huge Comic Book buff (I was also a Tom-boy as a kid). I love anything Marvel comics, and most DC comics. When my kids were little, I introduced them all to Stan Lee and they are incredibly grateful that I did. LOL

"Windtalkers" Premiere

cropped-element_beads1.png

Well, that's about it for "All About Y." for this Birthday. Stay tuned until next year for more tidbits about ME.


Also ... Don't forget to visit Goodreads for the Giveaway of "MarcoAntonio & Amaryllis". Just click the image below to enter. :D


17926057

No comments:

Post a Comment