Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Oh, the holy sanctity of internet access...

Alright, so we all know that the internet isn't necessarily the holiest thing in the universe. But, in all honesty, when you do what I do (and many of my great friends), YOU HAVE TO HAVE internet access.

internet-01

Folks, I went 3 weeks with no internet access and it was HELL!! The WORST 3 weeks ever!! Mostly, because I'm a workaholic. Secondly because there was no available entertainment. Thirdly, because I couldn't keep in toe with my routine. Fourthly because it was hard to keep in contact with all of my friends and family without it. Not having internet threw me behind on EVERYTHING.

But... needless to say, I'm back. Now, I'm probably going to have to go into hermit mode just to catch up on everything that I need to get done. Because if I don't I'm probably going to get distracted with everything else (Facebook, chatting, research and needless & useless internet mingling) and not get anything done.

Anyhow, I just wanted to bring you up to speed, had you been asking where I've been. I'M BACK! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment